Skip to main content

Brownie Pops

My son Logan, yes he was VERY excited to eat this. haha



What you need:

-Brownie Mix
-Ingridents to make the brownies. (usually eggs, water, and oil)
-Wiltons brownie pop silicon pan. ($3 at Michaels although they have them everywhere including Wal-Mart)
-Sprinkles or whatever you want to decorate it with.
-Melting chocolate. ( I used Wiltons Candy Melts)
-Lolipop sticks (They have these in the baking section pretty much everywhere.)


Follow the instructions on the box and fill the silicon brownie cups about 2/3 full
Bake according to the box.  Mine took about 25 min.
Five minuets before they are done insert the lolipop sticks otherwise you will have problems later. I have a picture to prove that disaster.

Put them in the frezeer when they are done to cool them down quickly.
Even after you take them out of the freezer I would leave them sitting out for about thirty min because if they aren't cooled all the way they won't turn out right.

Melt the chocolate and dip the brownie pop into the chocolate (as long as they have cooled all the way)
Add the sprinkles or whatever it is that you have chosen to decorate your pop.
I took a silicon cone and stuck them in there to dry.  You can use a cup if you don't want to go get one. I get three at Michales and used it a dozen times since then and it was only about $2.

If I could put a big red X through this picture I would. I read that it would be fine to insert the sticks after they cooled. Obviously that didn't go too well. That is why I suggest you insert the sticks 5 min before the baking is done. That is what I did the second time around and had no problems.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet 16 Alice in Wonderland Party

Alice In Wonderland Party Theme This is a theme you can make very fun and playful or very elegant and fun. The stuff featured in this blog post come mostly from shops I browsed around on Etsy.  None of these pictures are mine and belong to the shop owners.  I will make sure I leave the link so you can click and buy or print the things you need for the parties you see featured here. THE INVITES Click here for Etsy shop.       Click here for the Etsy shop     The Decor     Click here for 'This way, that way' signs. Colorful paper lanterns are a great idea! Don't forget your teacups! They don't have to be from the same set.  The good thing about Alice in Wonderland is it is very unique and very mismatched and colorful.   The Food     Water Bottle Labels We all know I am queen of themed water bottle labels!  A lot of people sell these but how hard can they really be to make? I'm sure you can even have a local bakery do them for you.  Click here for 'Dr

Recipe: Red Velvet Hot Cocoa

During the holidays, I became sort of addicted to one of the seasonal offerings at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf -- Red Velvet Hot Cocoa. It tasted exactly  like it sounds like it would. Melted, delicious red velvet cake-in-a-cup. Plus, it's pin k . It could have had one every day if I could (and I could afford it). So when the holidays passed and my beloved Red Velvet Hot Cocoa disappeared from the menu, I was devastated and decided to figure out how to make it at home myself.  I learned that Red Velvet Hot Cocoa at Coffee Bean is made from a mix, which they don't sell (unfortunately). So next, I tried searching online... and BINGO! I found lots of recipes, but they all seemed to be based off the Red Velvet Hot Chocolate with Cream Cheese Whipped Cream  recipe from A Cozy Kitchen , pictured above. While A Cozy Kitchen's cocoa didn't look exactly like the Coffee Bean's -- it was dark red instead of creamy light pink -- I figured it probably couldn'

Creepy Disney Park Legends

9 Creepy Disney Park Legends You Should Know Before Planning Your Next Trip.  For many, Disneyland and Walt Disney World are wonderful havens of magic and dreams for the whole family to enjoy. It's the perfect hyper positive environment for vacation. However, it's understandable that some members of your family might not totally be on board for the "ooey-gooey-kissy-huggyness" of Disney. Maybe they prefer something a little a little bleaker? Well, it seems that the brightest light casts the darkest shadow. Both Disney theme parks are riddled with creepy urban legends, ghosts and ghouls that aren't just animatronics in the Haunted House ride. 1. Many cast members claim that after dark the dolls in "It's A Small World" come to life, switching places or disappearing altogether.             2. Ever since a male guest died in the 70s, cast members insist that his ghost happily hitches a ride in any empty rocket ship seats